• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Random Acts of Kindness - WWDX Style

Tallman, just remember the dark side when you start giving away cool stuff...
Wait a minute...that’s a somewhat non random act of kindness for yourself, that’s not how this works, haha.

Well wait a minute, it is kinda random. It is kindness even if it’s self kindness, I guess you gotta love yourself before you can love others.

Tallman will love me one day, in the spiritual sense, definitely not any other way. And it’s not the 148 I’m after... what the hell am I after? I forgot.
hey we been kind to each other. Ever get that made in china land of almost rite working?
That chinese lady in the menu setting is quiet,she never heard so many curse words as i used tryin to get it work right

hey we been kind to each other. Ever get that made in china land of almost rite working?
That chinese lady in the menu setting is quiet,she never heard so many curse words as i used tryin to get it work right

Hahaha. Funny. Took me a minute to figure out what you’re talking about but yes, yes I did.

Reactions: Rwb and Slowmover
Haha, nothing like that. The ex and I separated when the kids were young about 20 years ago. Then a few years ago, she died in a tragic car accident. The kids were always close to the grandparents, and the youngest son lives with them now. They are in the next town to the north of us, and my ex father in law has medical issues and spends a lot of time sitting at the kitchen table. He was into CB back in the 70s and this would give him something to do and keep in touch at the same time.

As that famous broadcaster used to say "And now you know the rest of the story".

Well, you put up a list of what you’d like to have for the old gent. If I have an item appropriate, I’d be glad to send it.

(Don’t leave out Install supply. I may have more of that than anything else. That little stuff adds up fast)

Hey, that was an RAOK. You’re possibly a trendsetter, now I got to pay it forward.

Y’all feel the love spreading around here? Shut up Tallman.

Reactions: Rwb
In case ya'll curious,the RealPorkChop gave a radio to me,i returned the favor n sent him a radio. We way ahead in this act of kindness

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Hey, that was an RAOK. You’re possibly a trendsetter, now I got to pay it forward.

Y’all feel the love spreading around here? Shut up Tallman.
heck yes the love is spreading across the bread slice. Not sure how thick its gettin spread but its thar opps maybe thar

Well, I’ve forgot what was on the previous pages but I guess if it took 5 to get to one good act...hellz yeah!!!

I haven’t had time to dig up anything to hand off. I think I’m fixing to go back in for kidney stone surgery and gallbladder surgery. So I request someone give me a flippin’ kidney that doesn’t have stones in it and preferably one that refuses to make stones period.

Also... I’ll give offering up a kidney as a random act of kindness if I get another (better) one and also I’ll be giving away a slightly used gallbladder.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.