• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ranger USA vendors

RidgeRunner260

Jun 28, 2021
I've decided I want a 2970n4 and a 2995dxcf.

Can anyone recommend a reputable vendor?

Also is "tune and alignment" nessecary? I'm fine doing an 11m conversion myself, but I just want a clean radio that jas 100% modulation and meets spec.

Well I asked about the 2995 and he doesn't stock them. The N4 he doesn't have and would have to call. Nice enough guy on the phone, although he sorta implied he's more of a warranty repair center. I asked about getting them and he didn't shoot me down but seemed slightly uninterested and offered something else he sells. I know inventory is tough for everything right now.

You may check out... GI Joes site...in stock and 750 each ....hes good at answering emails Chris Holland is not your usual retailer and is more involved in Rangers R&D and customer repair...he may have mentioned his new amp deck on the new longhorn superior n6......600 blissful watts and the radio looks great...I have one coming friday.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
I assume you mean this for the 2995 as well? Its too bad I really like those radios. I wouldn't plan on running full tilt boogie on the pin if that makes any difference.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated