• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Realistic TRC-221

yes they do I was going on your 1st post , you were looking for the service manual for the 216 then I,ll look some more if I find it for the 221 I will let you know.
I,m going to take my trc225 apart now and see if I can get the antenna working talk later . thanks

Reactions: Dopple
if it squeals , maybe the microphone´s case it´s not making contact with the negative in the tiny board.
try disconnecting the micro, if the squeal dissapear, replace itmicro.jpg

She's probably been retired for a few years by now.
Gary50c at aol here... I was wondering if anyone has a TRC-220 manual? I've been searching high and low and can't find that either! Does anyone know the range on this 5 watt 6 channel transceiver (Especially when the 6' antenna is deployed)??? Oh also I think I did see TRC-216 manual A while back online let me check and I'll post here again (if ur still searching).

Gary50c at aol here... I was wondering if anyone has a TRC-220 manual? I've been searching high and low and can't find that either! Does anyone know the range on this 5 watt 6 channel transceiver (Especially when the 6' antenna is deployed)??? Oh also I think I did see TRC-216 manual A while back online let me check and I'll post here again (if ur still searching).
This is literally all I could find:

They want 13 bucks for it, couldn't find a free link anywhere.

I,m going to take my trc225 apart now and see if I can get the antenna working talk later . thanks
I feel so foolish! And I just I'm an idiot LOL anyway I need a manual for TRC—220 !! Also does anyone know the range when the antenna is fully extended on the TRC — 220? I believe it's almost a 6' long antenna LOL
This is literally all I could find:

They want 13 bucks for it, couldn't find a free link anywhere.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated