• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Realistic TRC-427 Audio Mod 'GoldFinger'

"People can’t hear sounds < 20 Hz and > 10,000 Hz very well.

Off subject....
Can't hear under 20Hz well but you can sure feel it! Man when I was into car audio, doing the shows and d.b. drives, it's incredible what 30k watts released through a wall of 15" subwoofers can do to a man.... shake your eyeballs and reorganize your guts!

After being off the radio since the 70s decided to get back Into it again. I bided on a TRC 427 the bid was -6 dollars I'd forgot about bidding on it and won it for 6 dollars and fifty cents. I had already gotten my Antron 99 the month before. Long story short hooked the 427 up to my A 99 and ask for a radio check and a man with the handle shotgun came back this man was 33 miles away. Can't beat theses radios don't know if its been peacked and tuned or if its stock. Can I run a A35 power deluxe without hurting the radio and what needs to be done in order for this radio to handle if. Thznks

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.