• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • The Winners of the three Retevis radios 16 Anniversary giveaway are announced!! Click Here to find out if you won!

Rebuild the Stellar Turner +3 Microphone

I used 4.7 I place of the 5 10 in place of 15 22 I place of 25 all nitchicon caps put the 470l resistor back in same results going to check the tantalums diod and fets I replaced the. O1 it helped.. I got this off ebay someone was defenitly in side.. And it has a chrome ssk head had to rewire and resolder everything.. Cleaned the contacts replaced the faulty volume control..
Ok so the last guy that was in the mic installed cheap capacitors Ann installed backwards I followed the direction and had the problem.. I checked my + 3 B and cs-1 and saw the problem.. I'll have to reverse all the electrolytics .. Ugh
 

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.