• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Reclaim LSB 16

i was on 16 various times yesterday. nobody ever was on 16lsb. lots of splatter boxes n people bellering in mics saying AAAAUUUDDDDDIIIOOOOOOOOOOOO

i was on from 9pm till 1130 last night lot of amers coming and going i keep hoping to catch the washington state rollcall but last night i knew i was on too late,,,,,

Reactions: Rwb
Well, I just realized that I botched the date on my LSB 16 effort by listing Saturday as June 5th when it is actually June 4th. That said, I just spent from noon until about 12:20 eastern time on LSB 16 trying to get a response. No luck. There was some AM traffic, but not a soul responded on LSB. I'll try again at 3:00P.M. eastern and see if we can get this movement off the ground. Until then, I'll just keep the radio on as I take care of other things.
The level of Skip dictates much of the success/failure on 16lsb. I usually try to have something monitoring 16lsb on a daily basis, but it might not hurt to have a ch.16 get together on the 1st and 3rd weekend of every month.

was on 16 today called out even with extra power,no ceegar

I called a few times on the drive home this afternoon, didn't hear anything except a bunch of AM'rs I must have awaken.

Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.