• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Reclaim LSB 16

I made two LSB 16 contacts already. I heard 001 off of Lake Eerie. He was booming in down here in Miami. A quick call out to him and I learned that he's the net controller for Lake Eerie SSB radio club. They are on LSB 16 Sunday mornings at 10:00A.M. eastern. He didn't know about WWDX and our net. I didn't know about theirs. Sounds like we all now have a few more opportunities to make contacts. Listen out for him and his group.

Right after that QSO, 747 in Detroit came in.

Good contacts with both.

Last edited:
Tried calling out after my nap this afternoon,all I got up my way on 16 LSB was alot of qrm hitting me between 3-7 off and on,no dice for me in making any contacts.....maybe next Sunday will be better hopefully,hope all of my Radio Brother's out there have a great week ahead and God Bless you all,talk soon, later!!!!!!

73's

Made a contact with 408 Bakersfield Ca. from Evansville In. with a McKinley and kl203 and a t2lt antenna using a 102 whip for the top half.
603? If that was you two I heard, you were booming in here in Miami, FL. I heard the station in Bakersfield (405?), but just barely, over the noise floor.

Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.