• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Reclaim LSB 16

Have not been hearing much on the radio to and from work the past two days. Unsure of later at night, as I have been out at work. I should be out there in the morning. I think I may park it on 16 this time.
Yeah, I had no luck on 16 or anywhere else today. I'll be curious to see how you do in the morning. I'll start at my usual 11:00 AM.

Yeah, I had no luck on 16 or anywhere else today. I'll be curious to see how you do in the morning. I'll start at my usual 11:00 AM.
I know up here in Central Pennsylvania,16 LSB has been dead quiet lately at least for me,I'm really hoping come this Fall that the conditions improve and pick up like they did last year,Miss talking to my WDX radio friends...............

73's

couple of days ago made a contact via the east coast ducting at 10 30 pm to dave in chesapeke bay area,, been quiet so much here,,, thursday weather service said a mass ejection from sun will give auroras,, so expect conditions to get lively,,,

Reactions: AmericanEagle575
Just gave a shout-out on 16 LSB, pretty quiet at the moment, with some very, very faint Station's that come and go, will keep trying to make some contacts, however they(AccuWeather) is calling for some heavy storms with possible thunder and lightning this afternoon.......... have a great and Blessed Sunday my Radio Friends!!

73's

Reactions: Brother DXer
BRING 'EM (LSB 16) BACK ALIVE:

It has been dead and deader down here. The only thing good for me is that I can talk miles and miles locally without any interruption. But I'm ready to hear some skip again.

Is everyone up for trying again this week-end? If you are: do we stick to noon-6:00P.M. Saturday and Sunday or would you prefer a more definite, shorter window?

It has been dead and deader down here. The only thing good for me is that I can talk miles and miles locally without any interruption. But I'm ready to hear some skip again.

Is everyone up for trying again this week-end? If you are: do we stick to noon-6:00P.M. Saturday and Sunday or would you prefer a more definite, shorter window?
I have been trying 16 LSB almost every Sunday afternoon,I say stick with the Saturday and Sunday noon-6pm as we have been doing!!

73's

Last edited:

Every time I fire it up I try 16.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.