• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Reclaim LSB 16

I found the predictor(s) but not sure how to use it….yet.

Skip was running when I got on around noontime Eastern.
I was using the 505 Washington DC callsign. I preface with WWDX, WWDX.

scary not knowing if I am getting out.

a few that were pretty strong and clear were: 51 Central Oregon and 8255 Arizona.

I don’t know if they were strongly amplified stations or lucky with promo!
cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmericanEagle575
The propagation forecast for today, September 9th for the 12 to 10 meter bands is "GOOD". We'll need to put that to the test on our usual schedule today and tomorrow.
Hopefully it holds true today and tomorrow, would be great to make contact with my WWDX Friends, Won't be on the radio today due to working, but will be on the air Sunday afternoon,hope you all have a great weekend ahead!!

73's

There is activity on LSB 38 this afternoon, but it isn't the dreaded pile-up. There is some background activity on both LSB 16 and USB 40. However, I haven't heard any stations looking to make DX contacts. I'll try again now at 4:00P.M. eastern, but the Miami vs. Texas A & M game will get my undivided attention after that.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio