• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Reclaim LSB 16

Tried at 10 11 12 and 1 pacific time. No dice. I do have the Carolina's, Tennessee, Florida and Alabama are all thundering in on 38 right now.
I did hear some interesting Spanish traffic on 16 in AM mode.... I had a female Mexican taxi dispatcher for 30 or 40 minutes. Tons of echo and fast delivery. Multiple mentions of Merida and Valladolid, which are both in Yucatan..... Right after that I had Venezualan truck drivers talking about dangers on the highway to Caracas. Mentioned "Los Banditos en las montanas" and gas station operators who were no better than thieves!

I'll try getting time tomorrow, I'll have everything turned on, so if I don't come back to you, it is likely because of HEAVY antenna enhancement going on on my end. I have an S0 noise floor so my base has good ears though.
Hello from Kansas. :) If I can sneak out into the mobile tomorrow I will try to give it a listen to see if I hear anyone. Of course will throw out a call time to time.

Reactions: FlatlandBusa
Good Morning WDX Brother's, just gave a shout out on 16 LSB,it's absolutely quiet up here on my end, maybe a very very faint voice in the background once in awhile, hopefully conditions will pick up the afternoon,I'll be back on the air after 2pm,Dad and I are off to have lunch with my Son and daughter, later....

73's

HF propagation prediction for 12-10 meter bands today is in the "GOOD" range for the daylight hours and "POOR" range for night time. I expect that we'll be hearing more skip as we move through the afternoon hours. My Starduster clone does skip well. It will be put to the test in about 10 minutes.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut:
  • @ wavrider:
    sea que sea que,
    +1