• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Reclaim LSB 16

A lot of extraneous noise. There was a group hogging LSB 16 earlier. More recently, there was group on AM clogging the channel up. I have heard 945 cutting through the mix a few times. Opportunities have come with different windows, but nothing too steady.

I've been hearing the WDX128 most of the day, I just can't get his attention...Well, I guess it's the conditions although he is booming in here.
I heard you in there a few times. But it seemed about the time you let off the mic I was getting hammered with bleedover and couldn't get back to you. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Reactions: Smokinone
Conditions booming now, but it's ALL from deepest South America again. This kind of very very long propagation seems to happen often in this neck of the woods. Y'all need to move to Argentina or Chile and I'd have no trouble making the connection at all haha !

Conditions booming now, but it's ALL from deepest South America again. This kind of very very long propagation seems to happen often in this neck of the woods. Y'all need to move to Argentina or Chile and I'd have no trouble making the connection at all haha !
Look for 454 Central Ks 454 Central Ks

Heard ya way out there this morning 404 but couldn't make the trip back. Like others, locals on 16AM (whom I know and are totally cool) and bleedover on either side often wipe 16LSB out around here. And then there's the dudes I'm hearing on 40AM and FM that dgaf. Part of it I recon, gotta take the bad with the good. Tomorrow the Moxon comes out and I'm making a contact, maybe two.

Man-O-Man the scumbags just wait to pollute any popular channel just to be a pain in the arse. ( Anti-social behavior )
Have you heard the delusional echo king on 425 declaring it the weed channel? Talks as much as Hard Drive but sounds like he's taking into a cardboard pipe. Actually hurts my ears.

Reactions: whiteastro
Good conditions here today but I'm not having any joy on 16. Made several calls over the last hour or so.......... no response except some guy trying to tell me everyone in Canada is a communist LOL! Also somebody playing opera music of all things..... I'll try again a little later.

Reactions: whiteastro

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.