1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

Remarkable knowledge

Discussion in 'General CB Services Discussion' started by Mark Malcomb, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Mark Malcomb

Mark Malcomb Well-Known Member

To ALL on this site. God bless all on this site witch have an incredible knowledge of what I have came to the conclusion is a dark science. After 25 years of experience in digital aircraft components, I'm so impressed with
    the knowledge you all have in radio's It is the most humbling experience I have ever encountered. I don't believe this subject is even taught any more in schooling. I must have to give a gracious thanks to Matt and Chris who opened my eyes into to this dark magic you all are experts in. I am completely impressed.
    All of my gratitude to everyone on this site.......Thank you .Mark

Tokin, Slowmover, S&W357 and 5 others like this.

2. OldTech03

OldTech03 Sr. Member

Would you like my Paypal info to send me a check? LOL Thanks if I'm included that is? OldTech03

3. Mark Malcomb

You all are included, Thanks my friend.....Mark

Slowmover and 357magnum like this.
  4. HomerBB

HomerBB Sr. Member

Oh garsh, darn... I'm just blushin' . . .

357magnum likes this.
  5. M0GVZ

M0GVZ Sr. Member

In my case it was being forced by a disability to have 5 years off that gave me the chance to learn. I was able to take my ham exams and then I started learning in earnest about antenna systems, mobile installations and propogation. It resulted in me unlearning a lot of myths and old wives tales I'd taken onboard as fact over the 20 years prior on CB.

Slowmover and 357magnum like this.
  6. Mark Malcomb

Thanks to all on the responses to my post. You guys are the best. the word "witch" was a play on words. I'm fixing a 80 amp (look out ) Aircraft Battery charger. Found a stuck relay burning the board. Shit I keep looking for the RF so I can learn radios! :) anyway
    thanks to All..............Mark

Attached Files:

357magnum likes this.