• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Review of Yesterday's Mod

I’ve heard that said a good bit listening to Motor Mouth daily, he makes special appearances there lately. I have also actually heard it myself listening to 38LSB lately.

I know it’s meant sarcastically cause this is hardly paradise, especially now or I hope he’s being sarcastic.

I really hope all those hashtags haven’t been for nothing…

He says the same thing numerous times daily, EVERY DAMNED DAY.

— “on the highways & byways”

— “safety first, drivers!”

— “cleaner is meaner”

He usually doesn’t irritate me. Strong, clear signal, etc.

But his microphone needs a new idiot to run it.

There are plenty of other guys I might hear daily. But they aren’t advertising their services on 19.

Be sure to roger beep him, he loves that!

My takeaway from this video is that Fine Tine doesn't seem to think the wackpack radios are as bad as everyone says they are...and he said he's seen lots of them?

I'm sorry anyone who was around during that time and active on forums saw the radios, heard the radios, and the pictures spoke for themselves. There was a reason wack pack became a joke around here and everywhere else on the web.

Super WhackPack still available!

Mirror-matched transistor finals installed with the help of NIST-certified bench gear!!

$750 for a $350 Stryker 955.

IC-7300 not as good as his S-WP Stryker (heard that a few days ago). Stages lousy, but filtering great on 7300. Just not like his work, thus not as good on AM.

I don’t give a D about who claims what. Just not on 19.

Last edited:
He says the same thing numerous times daily, EVERY DAMNED DAY.

— “on the highways & byways”

— “safety first, drivers!”

— “cleaner is meaner”

He usually doesn’t irritate me. Strong, clear signal, etc.

But his microphone needs a new idiot to run it.

There are plenty of other guys I might hear daily. But they aren’t advertising their services on 19.

Be sure to roger beep him, he loves that!

Whoa…hold up. Are you saying the man that makes people jump through hoops on FB is advertising on the air? Selling products via the CB airwaves? So you just roll up to the caravan and hop out, hand over some cash and you get a Stryker that’s “better” than an Icom 7300?

No questions asked? No “do it my way or no radio”? No “you gotta buy an MFJ analyzer”?

I challenged this a long time ago and never got offered one of these “miracle radios”. Now I guess I can just roll up to the caravan in a freaking trailer park and fork out my dough. Imagine that.

Whoa…hold up. Are you saying the man that makes people jump through hoops on FB is advertising on the air? Selling products via the CB airwaves? So you just roll up to the caravan and hop out, hand over some cash and you get a Stryker that’s “better” than an Icom 7300?

No questions asked? No “do it my way or no radio”? No “you gotta buy an MFJ analyzer”?

I challenged this a long time ago and never got offered one of these “miracle radios”. Now I guess I can just roll up to the caravan in a freaking trailer park and fork out my dough. Imagine that.
If I ever have an excuse to drive to NM again I'm going to do some serious trolling.

I'm starting to think he doesn't even work on radios someone else does it.
You know, as often as I hear him and as long winded as he is you can't help but wonder how he spends so much time on the air and work. There's times I hear him all throughout the day....

Maybe he's using Vox with a lapel mic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.