• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ridiculously Rude Asshats on 80 M

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
I know this is an old sleepy story but still want to vent. Would never try this on QRZ as I would get run straight outta town (side note) - QRZ forums are the worst suck hole in the world. Can't post anything without a swarm of snarkers biting your head off. Really hard to believe they allow the behavior there and it takes a pretty poor picture of the place.
Was on 80 briefly last night to make some contacts for Winter Field Day. WFD's rules .... keeping with most contests, suggests using the lower portion of the band. Generals phone privileges bottom out at 3.800 - So there are these groups of daily ragchewers who park on frequencies like they own them. Twice heard guys come over from a nearby freq. on the very low end, like 3.817 bellyache to WFD contesters "You're in my bandpass can you move further down the band !!??" Another group of ragchwers on 3.803 !! The ragchewers could move UP the band a bit seeing as they can go all the way up to 4.0 leaving plenty of room on the low end above 3.800 for a little bit of contesting to go on.
Well known old story about 80M being the place where the mean sob CB'ers "graduated" too so they can continue to being asshole cb'ers but with more power and better equipment and a callsign. Vent over

Reactions: Rwb

A monument to the ass-hats that abound everywhere.
Ass Hat.jpg

asshats at everything we do,radio,work,walmart n a real P.I.M.A. on 2 meters. this asshat cant use 5 words to describe anything but uses the whole dictionary. he is right too dont even counterdict him ,sadly after he shuts up he gets his wind n repeats the whole shebang maybe 3 times

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated