• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Right to carry past till now?

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
It's a GIF. I hate the state of denial 'California' I should just move to Arizona.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Rtc.gif
Rtc.gif

Alex forgot his meds.

His usual blustery paranoid diatribes just make gun owners look even more evil.

Many people follow Alex like a messiah.

I just think he's an asshole.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Alex forgot his meds.

His usual blustery paranoid diatribes just make gun owners look even more evil.

Many people follow Alex like a messiah.

I just think he's an asshole.

Time to google Alex see what his dealio is. I still think piers is a duck

Jeremy Clarkson is my favorite Brit. Not only is he a funny Brit that likes fast loud cars and guns, but he also had the pleasure of driving his knuckles into Piers Morgan's smug face.

Reactions: 3 people
Imagine that...

In places that have the most restrictive gun laws, more violent deaths take place. In places with fewer restrictions, fewer deaths take place.

What was it that Thomas Jefferson said? Oh, I remember (raising my hand higher than anyone else in the class), "an armed society is a polite society." Gee, no kidding.

I've actually gotten to the point where I don't care about people that wish to suffer and die in our inner cities. If they've gotten to the point where they believe that the police (who are "minutes" away) can respond to a crime occurring "right here, right now," then they are worthy of death through their own ignorance and stupidity.

Let me ask this of the clueless: How many of you have armed police protection positioned right outside of your house? Oh, nobody? Neither do I. So why do you think that if you call the Police they'll be knocking down your door in a few seconds?

What do you think this is? Minority Report????

Then ask yourselves why is it that violent crime rose more than 50% after your "ban" on firearms.

I'll give you an answer: it's because of your unanimously stupid belief that banning firearms would get rid of them.

How did that work with our "ban" on drugs in the US beginning in 1970? If you think it worked, please see me as I've got a bit of ocean-front property to sell you.

Here's a factoid for the infinitely clueless (I'm speaking to you, liberals): violent crime within the United States was at it's lowest when firearm ownership was at its highest (1799-1934). Gee, I wonder why. Could it be that potentially violent criminals had an armed society to worry about ??? How are your gun laws working in places like Chicago and DC???

If banning something makes it go away, then please explain why drug use is up over 70% in this country since it was banned in 1970. Please? Pretty please?

You might also explain how the prohibition of alcohol in the US during the 1930's gave rise to Organized Crime in this country.

One thing is certain... the more you try to make things better here, either by restricting the rights of the people or the individual, the more you make things worse (either by your ineptness or incompetence). Just take your ball and go home (I'll even pay for your air-fare).

For every day you spend in Congress, the people are worse off for it. Just go, and go now.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.