• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Right to carry past till now?

Check out the original series of Top Gear. Much more entertaining than the copy-cat USA version. They deal with better cars too. ;)

It really is about the best television you can ever watch. Thank you Netflix for introducing me to "Top Gear" and the original "The Office".

Reactions: 1 person
From Christian Science Monitor

Piers Morgan vs. Alex Jones feud: helping or hurting gun control?
Shouting matches, even one-sided ones, make for 'must-see' TV. That may be why CNN host Piers Morgan, at the receiving end of the yelling on gun rights, isn't letting it drop.

By Peter Grier, Staff writer / January 9, 2013

Piers Morgan’s instantly infamous interview with Alex Jones on gun control has started a feud that’s getting weirder by the day. CNN host Mr. Morgan on Tuesday described his encounter with Mr. Jones the night before on “Piers Morgan Tonight” as “terrifying,” and added that Jones’s unhinged rants are the best advertisement for gun control he can think of. Meanwhile, Texas talk-radio host Jones – a self-described “paleoconservative” – accused Morgan of joking on-air about shooting him.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Electi...lex-Jones-feud-helping-or-hurting-gun-control

"Our reaction was that it was a setup, in the sense that Morgan knew full well that Jones’s opinions would horrify much of America, and that the resultant car wreck of a segment would prove irresistible television."

Our bought-off government officials and the media - through videos like this and others - are trying to prove that our 2nd Amendment rights should be repealed.

"You are too stupid and irresponsible to have the privilege owning a firearm."

I'm sure - as I am sure you are as well - that those who are in office who support this scheme to deprive us of this right/responsibility should be removed from office.

Can you count and point out all of the numbers of falsehoods this 'ABC Television' video has spawned about gun owners and operating a firearm through this video?

There are a bunch.

No amount of simulation or range experience will ever equal a real life situation. Ask any cop, soldier, or anyone who has used their god given right to defend themselves. Training sharpens instinct, and instinct takes over.

My closest friend in high school went on to be a cop in the small town next to the one we grew up in. For 15 years he never fired his weapon in the line of duty. Only in training.

This last March, he responded to a domestic disturbance call. He knocked on the front door and got no answer, but could hear shouting from inside the house. He went around back and saw through the sliding glass door that a man was punching his wife. He yelled for the man to stop and tried to open the door, but it was locked. The man looked at him, turned around and grabbed a pistol from a table behind him and started firing at my friend.

Now here is the interesting part. I talked to him after the shooting, and he says he stopped hearing any noises, he doesn't remember thinking "get your gun out", he remembers seeing it raise up to eye level, "almost like someone else put it in my hand and lifted my arm." He doesn't remember aiming, just feeling the shots. He fired 6 shots while on the move to avoid the shots fired at him. He hit the guy in the chest 2 times, once in the left arm, and one bullet grazed the neck.

That's 4 out of 6 shots hit while moving. His training scores in similar situations have never been that good. I have consistently beat him at the range, and I have never been a cop. Now to be fair to him, he has never been what you would call a "gun guy." His first and only gun purchase was the Glock he carries at work. And he doesn't work in a dangerous town. This was the first officer involved shooting in this town since the 1800's.

That stupid video shows a simulation. A simulation where people are making split second decisions with their minds, thinking their way through a situation where instinct will take over in real life.

that's why i put it out there so we could tear it apart for 1 and 2 we have to know what the opposition is saying in order to defeat them.

Watergate

Shake your friends hand for me.

Maybe someday duster. He talked to me one time about it after the shooting, but now he will leave the room if its brought up or will turn the tv off if there is news of an officer involved shooting. It shook him up bad.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.