• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Right to carry past till now?

It makes it more personal. Imagine a little lion cub lamenting over the loss of his mother. Much more impact than a simple picture and a line below it. What about all the TV commercials with talking animals?

Maybe so. If they would'nt portray animals with human qualities. Personally,I would'nt want to see animals poached or killed for sport. I used to dove hunt with my dad. I do like guns though. The billboards reminded me of PETA which I am against. A fish is a sea kitten?
I spouted off before I did research on the signs. They reminded me of this bible verse. Plus I got bent out of shape last week on some things. Thanks for your input.
Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Last edited:
For tbe record I despise PETA too. Radical whack jobs in my book. So is the Sea Sheopard Society. Whackos. WWF seems to be neither radical nor whacko. As for giving animals human qualities you have to admit. The Geico gecko is cute.:D

Reactions: 1 person
Well I guess after what happened in Cambridge lately the authorities would want to keep tabs on any type of explosive material including firecrackers. The death of that producer could lead somewhere but what would be the motive for his murder?

A FB post from cousin living there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 144

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.