• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RIP forum member "357 Magnum" Leo

S&W357

$upporting Member KO4RJD....WDX-556
Aug 30, 2018
Silver Hill NC (Population 4,061)
I've not confirmed this but it looks as if Leo in Coventry RI has died.

Leo was a member of Facebook's CB radio group Big Radio Boulevard Channel 21. Having not heard from Leo in almost a week I went to that FB radio group. The info below is a cut & paste from that group's FB page.

upload_2021-8-2_8-53-43.png

upload_2021-8-2_8-54-13.png

I looked for an obituary before I made the original post in this thread. Couldn’t find a thing…still can’t.

The two post on Big Radio Boulevard Facebook mention things that make me think his passing away happened.

#1…His AM handle in RI is “Grumpy”

#2…Cobra 2000 is his favorite radio. He smoked that Cobra a week or so ago…poof.

Leo had recently bought a Ford 3500 Tractor with enclosed cab, front end loader, and back hoe. He had several photos of that on his Face Book. Those pictures are now gone. His wife “Dee” was active on FB using only Leo’s FB. She has not made any new posts in a few days.

For the record: I don’t do FaceBook. I just get cruise my wife’s FB and stalk people we know. :sneaky:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.