• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RM Italy KM-203P vs KM-200P. Differences?

doffo

Oct 14, 2012
Hello.

I was looking into both the RM Italy KM-203P and the KM-200P. The fellow who sells them on amazon.com doesn't have any of the KM-203P left, but has the KM-200P ones in stock.. Both amps appeared to be similiar as far as specs. Is there any real differences between the two?

Thanks. :D

Thanks for the replys. I will look out for a 203. :)

@Robb

You're one hell of a CB god. Every posts i search on google you're the man to answer along with a few others. Keep it up!

Thanks again Robb! :) Order placed. Amp wont show till probably 4 weeks from now, but I got plenty of time to fix up a 3rd Cobra 148GTL and clean up my others. :)

@tony

You bet! I am wanting to see if I can do some DXing on CB. Not going to pollute and be a nuisance in the air. :) (Have my general class ham license, but want to say hello to a new crowd of operators.)

@psycho

Hope so! :) Figured it will also give a challenge just how far I can get with a smaller setup.

It's KL not KM and I am told the KL-203P will work work from 20 to 30 MHZ,
It likes low power input about 1 1/2 to 2 watts, but a friend of mine conects them to stock radios with a power mic and has never had a problem in his pick-up, LOW SWR OLNY !!!!

I stand corrected, its KL! :) Mine came in from dnjradio.com pretty fast! I was lucky enough that it was the very last one in stock before their next shipment comes in on the 10th of November.

For now I will run it on SSB with a good antenna until I can get the deadkey down on AM. Even then, I wouldn't need to power up AM like that since I want to DX.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned