• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Robyn SB-520D

riverrat373

Aug 2, 2012
Does anyone here own a Robyn SB-520D? If so, would you measure the width of the radio and leave the answer here. I just bought one and need to make room on my radio desk for it before it arrives and cannot find any specs online. :unsure:

Pulled from here: http://bit.ly/2pr0YIq

According to the picture of the owner's manual which may not be there tomorrow, what with being on craigslist and all, a Robyn SB-520D measures:

330 (mm) x 127 (mm) x 292 (mm) and weighs 13.3 Pounds (6kg)

Generally the best way to do this is to take everything off the desk. You put the most important items back on the desk "Mission Critical" in the order of importance until you have no space left. What ever does not fit needs a new home. The other solution is to buy or make a bigger desk. Finally you can also get these things called end tables or shelves and place over flow on them! Short of having your own Tardis that is the standard practice.

I guess you could cut things in half and stack them as well and just use jumpers to connect the boards.

I can not believe anyone would waste space on asking for dimensions of a radio that is heading their way to "make space". Are we going to make precisely that amount of space available and drop it right into it's space.

I am going to laugh if your version is slightly different!

Good Will great place to find desks! I got the one below for 10$. I also got the material from Good Will to build the shelving unit for $8 and the New in the box of 2 KLH speakers $6 that were still sealed from the factory and the 29ltd classic $7 that works
. $30 for all.

NEWBENCH_1.JPG

Reactions: Unit 194
Pulled from here: http://bit.ly/2pr0YIq

According to the picture of the owner's manual which may not be there tomorrow, what with being on craigslist and all, a Robyn SB-520D measures:

330 (mm) x 127 (mm) x 292 (mm) and weighs 13.3 Pounds (6kg)
Would you please convert to inches? seems you forgot to do that! LOL!

Last edited:
Would you please convert to inches? seems you forgot to do that! LOL!
For those without European rulers:

12.9921 (in) x 5 (in) x 11.4961 (in). I can also convert to light-nanoseconds if you'd prefer.

The original measurements were straight from the owner's manual. You'd have to ask Robyn's technical writer why they provided the converted weight and not the linear measurements.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.