• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Rod of God

I have a rod of god and it is buy far the best mobile antenna your will EVER put on your vehicle, it is "BAD" BUT, you cant not ride around withit on your vehicle, i promise you this. If you get one and are in one spot keying that vehicle, you will dominate the air waves.

cdx401sig.gif

</p>

Here you go.

truckback.jpg

cdx401sig.gif

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=211inthamag@worldwidecbradioclub>211 in tha mag</A> at: 12/3/03 6:41 pm

Ill be willing to take that bet any day you want.. Concrete the Rod is proven and anybody thats been in keying in amount of time knows... I dont think he has ever seen it i action..

Number13va@cox.net

davemade6.gif

Nat. Rep for Davemade Customer Service and Support</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=13va>13va</A> at: 12/26/03 7:16 pm

No dought in my mind Skater that your 1/2 wave will do a good job. But I dont know if it will have the same effect as the rod... I do remember Rock keying with Blue Gill and tying him up with 1-3000a7.. Am I correct on that Concrete?

Number13va@cox.net

davemade6.gif

Nat. Rep for Davemade Customer Service and Support</p>

At Bodeines break 2 years ago I key against "Mr Fort Bragg" 721 as they called him in N.C. Mr Gunn and Bodeine him self were running the water gate about 10 miles away.. Me and 721keyed, him with a 3-500 box doing he said 4000 bird. I ran a 8 pill with a 3 pill driving it on 18 volts with a Rod of God. I didnt run hard but when Bo came back on the phone he asked 721 did he key. So we did it agin, Well that was just a wasted key. Beacuse all they heard was 1 1 1 1 1 1 now this is the proof... Anyone can call me I will get Bo and Gunn on the land line and we can get a instant replay, beacuse I am sure it is in Bodenies mind very clearly.. Ps I was doing 1500 bird.. Sound about wright CCm..

Number13va@cox.net

davemade6.gif

Im going to keep it, i plan on doing a little something, something later on. HE,HE,HE.

But if i do, you have first dibs my friend,

cdx401sig.gif

</p>

Does the Rod of God work as well as its is made out to?? Also how does it compare to say a 10k 1/2 wave?

</p>

Sky walker I can understand how you might scartch your head at something like that. But if you would come down to V.A on April 24 of this year I will give a personal demo of how that antenna works.. See ya

Number13va@cox.net

davemade6.gif

Tell ya what Skywalker. I will give you that demo only if you take me for a ride in that yellow H2.. Later

Number13va@cox.net

davemade6.gif

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.