• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ruger Wrangler

Bandoliers for just in case...

View attachment 32857
IT HAS A SLING!!!....SLING!!!!....SLING!!!!

ASSAULT WEAPON!!!....TRIGGERED!!!!!

giphy.gif

For the WDX-5.56 caliber I prefer the feel of the 20-round mags on the weapon.

I would actually prefer 20s for “feel” as well. That’s what’s in the bandolier pictured above.

30 is where it stops for me with practicality and reliability. I’ve put enough-thousand rounds through USGI 30 rounders to be satisfied with reliability, and have certainly carried them around long enough to deal with it :)

Went to TX Gun Trader to see if anyone was selling that Ruger SP22P.....Nope. Must be a good one. Reviews state reliable and accurate. The Mark 3 was both. Now I just gotta have both. Same they wont run the Calbre 22. But I reserve those for my Henry kiddy 22. Spst! I got air guns louder. But for 22 knock down I prefer my 22 mag bolt action with homebrew silencer. Just a tick in the ear. Super sonic zip with splat. Shame I disposed of it years ago. :(

Went to TX Gun Trader to see if anyone was selling that Ruger SP22P.....Nope. Must be a good one. Reviews state reliable and accurate. The Mark 3 was both. Now I just gotta have both. Same they wont run the Calbre 22. But I reserve those for my Henry kiddy 22. Spst! I got air guns louder. But for 22 knock down I prefer my 22 mag bolt action with homebrew silencer. Just a tick in the ear. Super sonic zip with splat. Shame I disposed of it years ago. :(

Been tempting myself with the
KEL TEC PMR-30 .22-WMR. 30-round pistola semiautomatica

Gonna have to equip with MR X chrome & flashing LEDs.

Les see you dance, hombre.
Here, I gots yer tunes, ahora mismo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.