• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ruger Wrangler

Dan , Right about fun ! Ralph sent me a YouTube link a while back of some " Ding Dong " that shouldn't own one of these !:whistle::LOL: The Idiot hurt himself because he wasn't ready for the recoil ! But the you have guys like Hicock then can shoot them one in each hand . Quite impressive !:)

Reactions: S&W357 and 2NC995
I brought my shockwave to our annual skeet shoot bbq. No one managed to hit a clay with it but we had fun trying. LOL.

The thing did jam a couple of times when a friend was trying to empty it as fast as he could. I think mossberg shouldn't have painted/coated the internals like they did. After stripping it down and getting after it with the polishing compound it's smooth as glass.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated