• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Russian Markarov

357magnum

Feb 25, 2014
Coventry RI
Anyone have a Markarov ? Mine is chambered in 380acp . Recently had a problem , when next round chambers it pops back & wanders around inside the slide !:whistle::mad: Did a complete strip yesterday & noticed feed ramp has a half moon about half way up . Iv'e never noticed any torn up cases or bullets that don't chamber coming out w/ knots on there head . I thought it might be something I did reloading ( as I just started doing 380acp ) but my rounds all measure up to factory specs . Believe me I've checked almost every round I did ! Factory ammo does it also ! :) Just wondering if anyone ever polished the feed ramp on one ? That's my next venture ( I think ) . Thanks , 73 & God Bless , Leo PS owned this gun many years & fired quite a few rounds though it , this just stated happening ???

Black coffee I hope as that’s the macho man preference. Country Ham biscuit would have been good...or just a plain biscuit. Depends on condition of traded gun I reckon. o_O

I don’t load .380 ammo. All I shoot or carry in .380 is FMJ factory ammo. Ruger LCP, Glock 42, SIG P230. Pictures would be posted of course but I’m replying from my Cell Phone. :whistle:

Black coffee I hope as that’s the macho man preference. Country Ham biscuit would have been good...or just a plain biscuit. Depends on condition of traded gun I reckon. o_O

I don’t load .380 ammo. All I shoot or carry in .380 is FMJ factory ammo. Ruger LCP, Glock 42, SIG P230. Pictures would be posted of course but I’m replying from my Cell Phone. :whistle:
That LCP will feed most 380 rounds. 380's and 9's are touchy on hand loading. Have the LC9, again factory FMJ, the HP's just don't feed well. Great concealment carry, but it ain't no match for Sig 223 40 cal, or a SP101.357. The later can be used as flame thrower in close combat. To hell with reloading......grab another weapon.

Oh yeh...the mouse gun .380's. Worth a million if you need one and don't have one. :confused:

414255687.jpg

414255686.jpg

The Sig P230 is my favorite.
413697088.jpg

Never could warm up to this Walther PPKs so I sold it. (n) Heavier than the rest and not fun to shoot. Nice pistols though.

414217994.jpg

Thanks Ralph , as said in my PM to you re-did the mag , they chamber now just using slide , haven't fired it since re-do . Mag's are Crazy $ for these things ! $25 a pop ! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot ! 1911 mags .... yup about 15 of those ! But carry one ? No thanks , might as well have my Ruger Gp-100 357 mag tucked under my arm !:whistle:;) Wifes new mouse gun , Siggy P-238 is sweet ! Love that laser ! What the heck , she don't carry it ! Loves the Rhino rounds , but only a few passed through it , cost too much $ to play w/ them ! But you should see what they do to my back stop & Old Dell Pc , sure put that Hard Drive out of commission . People say , " You must have really hated that Pc " ? Yup I did ! I need to take a pic & post it ! Good Gravy I hated that damn POS !:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Rwb and S&W357

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated