• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Russian Markarov

Mag's have been disassembled & cleaned , both had the same results . I'm haven't fired it yet got busy w/ neglected chores her on the farm because I spent too much time @ the reloading bench lately !:whistle: Ralph created a Monster !:LOL: I have 2 mags , one was never used , same results . So I headed in that feed ramp issue . Never noticed that ridge in the ramp before , just hope it wasn't the result of the few over zealous rounds I loaded per the old " Speer " manual Ralph & I have . 4g of powder was a tad hot for that girl (imo) I know what a 380acp feels like when you shoot it & Wow it was Hot for sure ! Little gun , so @ 20 yds I put 2 out of 5 Dead Center in the Bull , I pulled a few but all in the scoring range . Just seemed like too much powder , now down to 3.5 .

I reckon you can eliminate the Mags then. Dang it Man!

Reactions: Rwb
Good thing is , no un-fired rounds bouncing around in the slide .
My rounds are specking @ .983 -.984 , .984 is the Lyman manual spec , don't think some that are .983 are making a difference ??? Believe me after all this BS I'm checking every round I make ! But it's better .
That's pretty darn close. Maybe seat the bullets a tad higher, and load up 20 of those to try. If I had to worry about that little bit of differance my AR would never get through a 30 Rd dump.:D

Reactions: Rwb and 357magnum
Shade , Yup ! Roger on That !;):) Did that the other day , stripped it bare bones & that's when I noticed the feed ramp . Gun is clean & lubed for sure , mags also . Didn't shoot it yesterday let my put a box of rounds through her New Sig P-238 . She had a Ball ! I need to tweak the laser a tad but that thing hold a group for sure ! She had a hole the size of a half dollar by the time she was done . I need to move laser about & inch left & 2" down but @ close range the way it is , it's working . Never should have let her put that " Red Dot " on , she got lazy & just used that !:LOL: But she impressed me !;)

I think your slide is rough.
My pair of FEG PA 63 in 9x18 makarev,never a glitch. When i seen they were first importing them i ordered this pair,$72.00 apiece,last gun show i went to they were dam neer 250
20160204_103914.jpg

Those PA63’s are snappy buggers! I picked one up as I really liked the look of it. The wife loves it, but fire it too much and the hand starts to hurt!

Bullets can move in and out of the case from recoil if they're not crimped good. It would be worth while to describe what's going on in painful detail. Failure to feed, fail to extract, etc. Always, intermittently, first round, last round, everything... The type of bullet etc.

Bullets can move in and out of the case from recoil if they're not crimped good. It would be worth while to describe what's going on in painful detail. Failure to feed, fail to extract, etc. Always, intermittently, first round, last round, everything... The type of bullet etc.

Uhhh. sorry'...the OP of this thread "357 Magnum" aka Leo will not be able to describe any of that in detail as he passed away July 31 of this year.

• Sad

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated