• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

S.R.F 2001 in search of LED toggle switchs

kecos

Aug 24, 2019
Im in search of the led toggle switch for the mode and scan on the A.R.F.2001 radio.Anyone with any information as to where i may be able to obtain these switches would be greatly appreciated.Thanks to everyone who reads this. You can email me at kecos12000@yahoo.ca

yeah I'm sure there are many folks out there they would like to know that information. Fortunately mine are in fine shape.

It seems to me if someone had the know-how and wanted to be creative they could make their own.

73's

Three years late to the party, but the toggle switches with the changing color tips are Switchcraft Lever-Lite III. You can find them on eBay, but they're usually not very cheap.

There's an incandescent bulb inside with three color filters that get put in front of the bulb depending on the position of the switch.

Yes, I just learned this today.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.