• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

I don't need the parts lists as much......because they WERE included in the package that CB Tricks has. I would like to have any schematics, the alignment procedures, and parts reference diagrams so that they all match up on parts callouts AND the CircuitTrace numbers if this is possible!

And thank you very much for offering this help!

Dan if I may ask... do you have a copy of CB-108? The particular radio I am looking for is the Cobra 21X. CBTricks does have a schematic but I would like to have the alignment info and all of the parts references as well. I would appreciate it if you could let me know and how I could pay you for it. Thanks.

Bob

I don't need the parts lists as much......because they WERE included in the package that CB Tricks has. I would like to have any schematics, the alignment procedures, and parts reference diagrams so that they all match up on parts callouts AND the CircuitTrace numbers if this is possible!

And thank you very much for offering this help!
Here is the alignment info, give me a little time for the diagrams:

Attachments

• IMG_1008 (2).JPG
    IMG_1008 (2).JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1009 (2).JPG
    IMG_1009 (2).JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
Reactions: tecnicoloco
Re-reading... I may not have been clear.....
By parts reference diagrams... I am meaning the pics of the boards with the parts locations.........
Heres the diagrams, I think you'll need the parts list to look up numbers of parts.

Attachments

• IMG_1012.JPG
    IMG_1012.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1013.JPG
    IMG_1013.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1014.JPG
    IMG_1014.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1015.JPG
    IMG_1015.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1016.JPG
    IMG_1016.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1017.JPG
    IMG_1017.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1018.JPG
    IMG_1018.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1019.JPG
    IMG_1019.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1020.JPG
    IMG_1020.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1021.JPG
    IMG_1021.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 27
Reactions: tecnicoloco

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.