• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

Hello sir, Dan,no,this is not for me to buy,I need this for repairs. Who would not think to get all 3 of these radios at once, ( not me ), all I would need is a copy,a complete copy of the CB-217,no purchase. If you want a couple of bucks,just say the word. If you do not mind,if I were to have a copy,I would be in depth to you,maybe some day,I will wash your car,and make sure the tires are all shined up.lol Yes,if you to have a copy,mind if you ship it on over,electric of course,no paper. Thanks a bunch Dan,I hope you stay warm this week,this weekend it is going to be dark around 4:00 or 4:30,that time or year again,yuck. Have a great day,and I thank you ,really thank you so much, don't know how bad I need this service manual,I appreciate you doing this for me. Have a fantastic day,Mark,KB9GTB,,73's to you and yours.Stay safe Dan.....
I am offering info on one radio, not the whole manual. It is not cost effective for me to scan a whole manual. This is a free service that I am offering, not for money. One radio at a time. If you want the whole manual you'll have to purchase it from someone else. like I did. Sorry.

I am offering info on one radio, not the whole manual. It is not cost effective for me to scan a whole manual. This is a free service that I am offering, not for money. One radio at a time. If you want the whole manual you'll have to purchase it from someone else. like I did. Sorry.

I generally dont scan docs like this. Usually what i do is take pics of the relevant pages or sections and post the pics. They're usually of high enough quality for folks to see to make their repairs.
Thanks for sharing your collection.

Hello,Dan,you sent the user manual ,I need the service manual?,Cobra 29 LTD Classic.Just letting you know,thats what I received,the user manual. Mark

I generally dont scan docs like this. Usually what i do is take pics of the relevant pages or sections and post the pics. They're usually of high enough quality for folks to see to make their repairs.
Thanks for sharing your collection.
Tokin, I'll have to try that, my scanner isn't the best...

Reactions: Tokin
Dan if I may ask... do you have a copy of CB-108? The particular radio I am looking for is the Cobra 21X. CBTricks does have a schematic but I would like to have the alignment info and all of the parts references as well. I would appreciate it if you could let me know and how I could pay you for it. Thanks.

Bob

Dan if I may ask... do you have a copy of CB-108? The particular radio I am looking for is the Cobra 21X. CBTricks does have a schematic but I would like to have the alignment info and all of the parts references as well. I would appreciate it if you could let me know and how I could pay you for it. Thanks.

Bob
I'll check, give me a few minutes.

Bob
Yes I have CB-108, give me a few minutes, no payment necessary...

Reactions: Tokin

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?