• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

I have almost a complete set of Sams PhotoFacts for CB. If anyone needs info on a specific cb radio just like me know and I will see if I have that Volume. KEEP CB ALIVE!
Where can I get a schematic for the ranger RCI 69? picked up this very claen radio and replaced the RT1's with 520 because they were shorted but found some trace down stream opened. need schematic. Thank you

Where can I get a schematic for the ranger RCI 69? picked up this very claen radio and replaced the RT1's with 520 because they were shorted but found some trace down stream opened. need schematic. Thank you
Sorry....RCI 69 is not listed in the Sams Index.... Dan

Actually the whole book cause I'm learning about the radio as I'm recapping it. But if that's to much trouble them the parts list, schematic, and the main bourd diagrams. Ty for your time. Bob was right, there are good people on here. I'm new to this page. Ty again.
Ok....give me some time to scan it...

Tried to send info in email but file was too large, will try it here
File too large here too..will have to break it down...Dan
Thank you very much and I think I sent you my Email if you can send it there or not but I appreciate your time. Ty
Won't let me send it in email even broke down, will try it here... Dan

Attachments

• photofacts d201 part 1.pdf
    24.8 MB · Views: 21
  • photofacts d201 part 2.pdf
    16.9 MB · Views: 17

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated