• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

The SBE Sidebander V is in CB-264 Volume which I have. Give me some time to scan it and send it here... Dan
Here is the info you requested... Dan

Attachments

• SBE-39CB (Sidebander V) Sams Info_split_1.pdf
    20.7 MB · Views: 11
  • SBE-39CB (Sidebander V) Sams Info_split_2.pdf
    14.5 MB · Views: 9
Reactions: tecnicoloco
Hi Dan.
I don't know which Sam's it might be in but I am wondering if you have anything on a 9 tube Courier 23 by E. C. I.?
I have found a couple of different 10 tube versions, a Courier 23 Ranger and a Courier 23 Plus but not a 9 tube version.

Hi Dan.
I don't know which Sam's it might be in but I am wondering if you have anything on a 9 tube Courier 23 by E. C. I.?
I have found a couple of different 10 tube versions, a Courier 23 Ranger and a Courier 23 Plus but not a 9 tube version.
Let me check... Dan

Hey Dan,

I have not dug back to look.....

Have you ever posted a compiled list of the CB-XXX volumes that you are missing?

I for one... could see that as being handy... when I see a volume available either letting you know... or getting it and DONATING it... so that you have a more complete set.

Hey Dan,

I have not dug back to look.....

Have you ever posted a compiled list of the CB-XXX volumes that you are missing?

I for one... could see that as being handy... when I see a volume available either letting you know... or getting it and DONATING it... so that you have a more complete set.
No I haven't but that is a good idea...will start to make a list...thanks.... Dan

Reactions: guitar_199
Hello Dan :

I have a request for you whenever you get the chance and time

I need all the info for a General Electric 3-5819A listed in the Sams Volume CB-156

Thank you for your help and dedication

Andy/Tecnicoloco

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.