• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

I would be interested in CB-287, possibly a scan of the AR-44 tuneup procedure and alignment locations.

I have CB-207 on the 25LTD, which is close. I'm just curious if there is much difference in the 2, and how close they come to the AX-44 I have.

If you wouldn't mind that is.

Thanks
Yes, I have CB-287.... Give me some time to scan info...no problem...Dan

I would be interested in CB-287, possibly a scan of the AR-44 tuneup procedure and alignment locations.

I have CB-207 on the 25LTD, which is close. I'm just curious if there is much difference in the 2, and how close they come to the AX-44 I have.

If you wouldn't mind that is.

Thanks
Here is the info you wanted... Have fun... Dan

Attachments

• AR-44.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 19
Hi Mike337, Sams PhotoFacts CB Volumes only cover CB radios so 2 meter wouldn't be in them. I do have CB-8 which contains the Poly-Com Pro. What info for that radio do you need? Dan

Heres the info for the Poly-Com Pro....Have fun... Dan
Thank you Dan, CB-8 had the Poly in it, we don't need it now. One good turn deserves another, this is the manual, check out all the squelch features. This must be the original manual, see the rivit between the two channel knobs, mine has a red knob there. I have never seen it in any pics of the unit anywhere, says its ser # 101 and on the strip on the front says unit 1. Oh well, one to figure out. Thanks again, I owe you. MikePolytronics Poly-Comm Pro Front.jpg

Attachments

• Polycomm Pro 2 manual.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: tecnicoloco
Dan I have a friend looking for one that I don't have.....

CB-136.... Midland 13-857B

Primarily the schematics, alignment pages and if you see the page that shows the location of the alignment points....

Anything else that you could throw in will be gravy!

Thank you sir,
Bob

Dan I have a friend looking for one that I don't have.....

CB-136.... Midland 13-857B

Primarily the schematics, alignment pages and if you see the page that shows the location of the alignment points....

Anything else that you could throw in will be gravy!

Thank you sir,
Bob
Bob, I'll check and see if I have it, then go from there... Dan

I believe the 13-857B has the same Cybernet PTBM039AOX board as the 13-882C. Many small variations of this PLL 02A abound. The following is the schematic and pot adjustment points. If you need further info on the can adjustments let me know.
Midland 13-882C schematic.jpg Midland 13-882C board.jpg

Reactions: tecnicoloco
I have almost a complete set of Sams PhotoFacts for CB. If anyone needs info on a specific cb radio just like me know and I will see if I have that Volume. KEEP CB ALIVE!
Do you have thePhotoifact CB-73 for Cobra 132A. I would like to see the top PC board layout to verify that my radio is infact that. Could you post that page so I can confirm that the Photofact is the correct one. Not sure what my model number is. Thanks

Do you have thePhotoifact CB-73 for Cobra 132A. I would like to see the top PC board layout to verify that my radio is infact that. Could you post that page so I can confirm that the Photofact is the correct one. Not sure what my model number is. Thanks
I will check to see if I have it...Dan

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated