• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

148GTL and the 2000 were the same.
Those two radios made in the same era shared the same factory and printed circuit board. The wiring harness was a bit different for each. Around the time the production of the 2000 ceased forever the production of the 148GTL was moved from Uniden to other contractors like RCI. Engineering and design changes emerged decade by decade until the radio evolved into the china-made "148GTL-D" a poorly-performing bad joke.

The model "148GTL" isn't one radio, it's a whole history book full of them.

Hello sir, Dan,no,this is not for me to buy,I need this for repairs. Who would not think to get all 3 of these radios at once, ( not me ), all I would need is a copy,a complete copy of the CB-217,no purchase. If you want a couple of bucks,just say the word. If you do not mind,if I were to have a copy,I would be in depth to you,maybe some day,I will wash your car,and make sure the tires are all shined up.lol Yes,if you to have a copy,mind if you ship it on over,electric of course,no paper. Thanks a bunch Dan,I hope you stay warm this week,this weekend it is going to be dark around 4:00 or 4:30,that time or year again,yuck. Have a great day,and I thank you ,really thank you so much, don't know how bad I need this service manual,I appreciate you doing this for me. Have a fantastic day,Mark,KB9GTB,,73's to you and yours.Stay safe Dan.....
I'm sorry, I don't copy whole volumes....Only a specific radio..... Dan

Dan, this is not a request. Do you even HAVE CB-217???

I went looking for it... for the guy that needed it.......
Many lists I find... don't even include it!!!!! Others AROUND it will say..."Out of Stock"... but 217? Forget it!!!!!!!!

I was just wondering if you even have it in your holdings???

Dan, this is not a request. Do you even HAVE CB-217???

I went looking for it... for the guy that needed it.......
Many lists I find... don't even include it!!!!! Others AROUND it will say..."Out of Stock"... but 217? Forget it!!!!!!!!

I was just wondering if you even have it in your holdings???
Yes....I do have cb-217. I was waiting for him to list a specific radio, I don't copy whole volumes... Dan

I have almost a complete set of Sams PhotoFacts for CB. If anyone needs info on a specific cb radio just like me know and I will see if I have that Volume. KEEP CB ALIVE
Good evening. I'm looking for any information on the realistic TRC-427. Schematics, tune up points and procedures, anything and everything. I believe it is in Sams #274. Do you happen to have that book?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.