• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

Sorry I am missing 118 and 222 which cover the early and later versions... Dan
Well I have the 118 in my cart on ebay just have to put some money in my account so I can order it . It says there is only one left , so maybe I better order it tomorrow lol. T I and thanks again.

Yes pretty much the block diagram would

Pretty much the block diagram would be nice too. And thanks for the fast response.
Here is the block diagram and the schematic as requested...Enjoy,,, Dan

Attachments

• sears block diagram002.pdf
    326.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Sears schematic003.pdf
    788.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Sears schematic004.pdf
    527.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Sears schematic005.pdf
    741.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Sears schematic006.pdf
    416.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Sears schematic007.pdf
    515.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Sears schematic008.pdf
    464.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Sears schematic009.pdf
    345.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Sears schematic010.pdf
    606.2 KB · Views: 12
Dan, I just got nosy enough to look....... I think that there is a mistake in the SAMS index.... at least the one that I can see on Lou Franklin's site does......

When I look up Washington... I see the same thing you are saying..... CB-118 says that it is the early version.....

The only problem is..... on the SAMS website... when I look up CB-118.... only the President John Q is in there. It does not show a Washington radio being in there at all. Here is a screenshot of my lookup......

The copy I have came out of CB-128 and shows to be the "two button 858" version. If you have the 128 you may want to look at it just to know for yourself that THAT is the one. At least I think..... this is a boo boo in the index.

-----
came back and added a screenshot of the CB-128 lookup....and the Washington does show up in that one.

Bob

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2023-10-11 11-56-19.png
    Screenshot from 2023-10-11 11-56-19.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot from 2023-10-11 12-04-33.png
    Screenshot from 2023-10-11 12-04-33.png
    59 KB · Views: 2
I am trying to create a corrected SAMS CB index. Besides the early washington (858) being in vol 128 and not 118, is any one else aware of "booboo's" in the CBCI CB index?

Dan, I just got nosy enough to look....... I think that there is a mistake in the SAMS index.... at least the one that I can see on Lou Franklin's site does......

When I look up Washington... I see the same thing you are saying..... CB-118 says that it is the early version.....

The only problem is..... on the SAMS website... when I look up CB-118.... only the President John Q is in there. It does not show a Washington radio being in there at all. Here is a screenshot of my lookup......

The copy I have came out of CB-128 and shows to be the "two button 858" version. If you have the 128 you may want to look at it just to know for yourself that THAT is the one. At least I think..... this is a boo boo in the index.

-----
came back and added a screenshot of the CB-128 lookup....and the Washington does show up in that one.

Bob
Thanks Bob, I will take a look.... Dan

Hi.. Looking for service bulitins for Cobra 142gtl and 89xlr can you help?

I have almost a complete set of Sams PhotoFacts for CB. If anyone needs info on a specific cb radio just like me know and I will see if I have that Volume. KEEP CB ALIVE!
Hello , do you have one for the ranger RHF-618? I bought the radio in 2012 and had work done on it but I ran into some LIFE problems , never really used it and I am finally getting fully back into Radio. I'd like to Align The Radio. Just thought I'd ask. Thank You.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.