• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SatScape problems?

I cant get it too install on my Vista computer, but it will install on my older non vista computer. Any ideas?

I do have admin privileges. It seems to install fine but when I try to open the program I get a message about some file that did'nt install properly. I'll have to try agian and I'll right down the message.

I cannot find that dll file on either of my Win 7 PC's and the one was upgraded from vista. There is a chance you could download that file on the internet and put it in the /windows/sytem directory and it would work, I am sure it is just a DirectX version 8 dll for visual basic. You may just have to do some searching to find out how to get that dll registered on a vista pc so satscape will work or you could try Orbitron, which I think is a little nicer. It loads faster and when you want sat pass predictions it sorts them by time.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.