• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Scary Snake Radio "Setting Up" President Lincoln II V3

surprised this topic is still going. i would have thought it would be shut down by now snake is still a snake oil salesmen, hey i should start charging 30 dollars an hour.
well that legend charges nuff,maybe you better jump on the bandwagon.but id never change avoid them like snake

If that’s him, he looks just like he sounds or how I’d expect him to look.

We should all take a lesson from him and Snakey McSnakes, we don’t charge enough for the obvious quality of work we do.
looks like his lady has a DEEP tan

Looking around the world, this ain’t the only place where the 3 amigos are being talked about. Our thread is behind about 600 posts though. That’s funny.

Reactions: Rwb
Don't you realize?

Thats' what they want...

The more they get knocked about, the more their price goes up.

3losdosamigos.jpg

The Wolves are watching the door...

And their View Counts.

Thank you, YT! They now have a secondary income to pay for their antics...

IF you ever wanted to know...

I do what I do to put myself out of business so that people like them - endure only by the ignorance of the citizens of this planet.

What I mean is, I'm trying to leave behind a legacy, a trail so to speak, of Radio communication and in a way of how I work - and hopefully some good comes out of it...

"...And when I Die, when I'm Dead, dead and Gone...
...There'll be one Child Born and a World to Carry On, carry on...yeah yeah..."

-- Blood, Sweat and Tears
AndWhenIDie.gif

Yes sir andy leave an honoerable mark in the world.
Some can say HANDY ANDY was a tribute to cb communications in his time

Reactions: TheRATT
Especially if I keep hanging around, hahaha. You’re doing a fine job. I try to be good and do good but sometimes I believe the world is out to get me.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?