• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Scary Snake Radio "Setting Up" President Lincoln II V3

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The thread that won’t die.
Maybe one day the admins will shelter it in place.
In the meantime, although the research isn’t complete, it appears it might be the single most waste of time, energy and space on planet Earth in the past 100 years.
the struggle some have with the demons

Holy cow, kaos.
I don’t hate anybody. And I’ve enjoyed a great many of your own posts in other threads.

What bothers me is that the WWDX mission statement (found at the bottom of this page on the left) states its purpose is to offer unbiased, informative and friendly discussion among the members.

And under the Terms and Rules (found on the bottom right) it clearly states this is NOT the place to publicly pass judgement on other radio operators’ practices or skills.

This thread is contrary to both.
might i suggest in a very nice way IF 1 DONT LIKE THE PROGRAM ON TV CHANGE CHANNELS because 1 dislikes the program while 30 like the program,unless 1 only has 1 channel on its tv then its a dang forgot what i was gonna say Dave 457 help i losst my train of thought

No need to shout. I’m leaving. (y)
might i suggest in a very nice way IF 1 DONT LIKE THE PROGRAM ON TV CHANGE CHANNELS because 1 dislikes the program while 30 like the program,unless 1 only has 1 channel on its tv then its a dang forgot what i was gonna say Dave 457 help i losst my train of thought

No need to shout. I get it.
And know when I’m licked.
Enjoy your thread. Unlike General MacArthur, I won’t be returning.
Perhaps one day Moleculo or the Admins will delete the mission statement and Terms and Rules and we’ll all know where we stand. Open range and fair game.

Back to Daddy Long Legs Non-Articulating Spider antennas and the such.
So long. :cool:

Reactions: Rwb and Slowmover
No need to shout. I’m leaving. (y)

No need to shout. I get it.
And know when I’m licked.
Enjoy your thread. Unlike General MacArthur, I won’t be returning.
Perhaps one day Moleculo or the Admins will delete the mission statement and Terms and Rules and we’ll all know where we stand. Open range and fair game.

Back to Daddy Long Legs Non-Articulating Spider antennas and the such.
So long. :cool:
i didnt mean in a bad waybut if you cant take us im sorry,we are all just passing by in life,lighten up enjoy some humor dont be dry prune.but you go all i can say is vio condios

I don’t know about trolling but it would definitely be confusing, I’m confused. Here I was all ready to start the day and saw this, now I gotta start all over. Thanks. Thanks a lot.
Maybe I can help. See BBI is the dog and the duck is, well, a duck! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Rwb
People always tell me I have a habit of taking jokes a step or two too far. Its personality fault ive come to live with, others not so much so ill apologize...

Reactions: Slowmover and Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated