• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Scary Snake Radio "Setting Up" President Lincoln II V3

Looks like the lp meter is a
Goner?

Huh?
giphy.gif

Reactions: Rwb
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The thread that won’t die.
Maybe one day the admins will shelter it in place.
In the meantime, although the research isn’t complete, it appears it might be the single most waste of time, energy and space on planet Earth in the past 100 years.
Thank you for your continued added support to this thread

Reactions: Rwb and Tokin
Have to remind us here he hates us all so don’t delete this topic

Holy cow, kaos.
I don’t hate anybody. And I’ve enjoyed a great many of your own posts in other threads.

What bothers me is that the WWDX mission statement (found at the bottom of this page on the left) states its purpose is to offer unbiased, informative and friendly discussion among the members.

And under the Terms and Rules (found on the bottom right) it clearly states this is NOT the place to publicly pass judgement on other radio operators’ practices or skills.

This thread is contrary to both.

Reactions: Tokin
I agree and disagree with Riverman.
Where I dont agree is when an operator uses his skills to modify or build products and then sells the modifications and products to the general public for profit. I believe everyone has a right to judge products/services including the labor. Folks should also be able to question these products and modifications on a public platform in a reasonable manner without being offensive.
What creates the difference is doing these modifications for profit not just for ones self at home or a friend
I hold no hate for anyone though there are many I have little love for and Riverman is NOT on my shit list, today :D.

Reactions: red97k1500 and Rwb
I agree and disagree with Riverman.
Where I dont agree is when an operator uses his skills to modify or build products and then sells the modifications and products to the general public for profit. I believe everyone has a right to judge products/services including the labor. Folks should also be able to question these products and modifications on a public platform in a reasonable manner without being offensive.
What creates the difference is doing these modifications for profit not just for ones self at home or a friend
I hold no hate for anyone though there are many I have little love for and Riverman is NOT on my shit list, today :D.

Good to hear, Tokin. :p

To be clear, all I’m saying is the ridicule and name-calling directed toward Tim in this and other threads is supposedly not allowed by WWDX.
But it is. (n)

Reactions: Slowmover and Tokin
1). There’s a difference between a man and his actions.
Many gradations of sin.

Problem collapses in on itself when that same man no longer has ignorance or misunderstanding of consequence as mitigation.

2). The rules are aimed at bickering between contributors.
Substituting invective for disagreement.

As this pursuit is subject to tests what is or isn’t removes personality.

3). A thread edging the line ought to have in it links making assertions one way or another. Expense in testing is always the bear.

4). There are many with ZERO interest in objectivity (even the appearance); witness the number of those with televisions. That’s prima facie evidence of the preference for fantasy

I hope no one doubts the moral cowardice of the American Man. CV19 made that clear.

5). A guy who practices false advertising ought to be seen for the charlatan he is. If it’s this cheap, it’d be incorporated at the factory.

6). When you get down to the bar late of an evening, the regulars are still discussing Pickett’s Charge as they have been since the day Lee was buried.

7). “Objectivity” wasn’t and isn’t the point. Theory or Sound Practice. The rationalizations following an action grow ever larger with satisfying an appetite. Or, $$

Welcome to Earth.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated