• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

scotch is disgusting

W

W1R3T4P

Wow, this stuff is nasty.
But if its for free, its for me :)
Chivas Regal.

Happy new year!

Try it with just a splash or two of very pure water. It is said to bring out the subtle flavors hidden within. That having been said I don't drink scotch. When I'm choosing my own drinks, it's one of the better bourbons on the rocks, or straight up, depending on how I'm feeling for the evening...

Scotch...yuuuuuckkk!! I was drinking one night and was already feeling very little pain. My buddy opened a bottle of Teachers Scotch. I thought it was so good I bought a bottle a few weeks later. Man I must have been drunk when I tasted it the first time.It was like sucking on a yeast cake. I gave hime the whole bottle.I'll stick to my Appleton Reserve or Myers rum.Maybe Captain Morgan now and then but forget the Scotch.

sixbrix said:
Scotch on the rocks...no water. My favorite and ONLY drink.

Chivaz Regal or Johnny Walker Black on the rocks once upon a long time ago. And if I was to do it again , I wouldn't waste my time on anything else.
4274.jpg

I don't drink blended whisky like Chivas, Johnnie Walker, Cutty Sark, Dewars.

I prefer single malts, like Laphroig, Isle of Jura, Macallan, Glen Goyne, Glen Grant, Glen Fiddich. Some of these are not available in the States, you have to go to the source, Bonnie Scotland!

Switch Kit said:
sixbrix said:
Scotch on the rocks...no water. My favorite and ONLY drink.

Chivaz Regal or Johnny Walker Black on the rocks once upon a long time ago. And if I was to do it again , I wouldn't waste my time on anything else.
4274.jpg

That is what I got switch, and its on the rocks :)

It must be an aquired taste. I have hair on my chest now.

sure i can but then is hard for others to see what is in the pic

i figured i would remove it tommorrow
since i rarly show others the pic

if pic anoys others
gladly let me know

i will remove it now

Happy New Years

It must be an aquired taste. I have hair on my chest now.

Your right . I quit drinking a very long time ago. Does any of it really taste good ? Oh sure , maybe your mixed drinks to help them go down better , it's all an aquired taste so to speak. I personally liked the high scotch gave me more so then anything else ,the same was for Beefeatters Gin , not the most pleasent tasting alcohol on earth , but again , like scotch , gin kind of gave me a different kind of high. You could almost say the same thing about Jose Chervo , stright ,with a shot of lemon and salt , for me ,that could be a very dangerous high. Tequila (To-Kill-Ya ) News at a 11 . HAPPY NEW YEAR !! 2007

I DJ'd for a pre newyears party saturday night and they fed me scotch on the rocks deffinately a sipping drink and at $80.00 a bottle :shock: :shock:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.