• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Secret CB Volumes ... taken to the cleaners!

Klondike Mike

May 31, 2010
Alberta, Canada
tinyurl.com
I've cleaned up Vol. 29. See link below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OZ_V6rxKeLHlwiqJPBpc79A4Mg2SmgUd

Secret-CB-29-cover1556338726.jpg

Thanks Mike! I haven't had much opportunity to look at V29 until last night. It was interesting directly comparing the two. I see the file size was also drastically reduced. Too much nonsense in the original, that's for sure.

Reactions: Klondike Mike
Thanks Klondike, I am saving these to folder. Have friend of mine retiring soon and has always talked about secrete CB. He's wanting to get back to tinkering with radios and this folder(Cleaned) and the originals(Dirty) will make a nice present for him. Now if I can just get him to learn how to use a computer so he can view them. :LOL: He used to have all the hard copies......but a divorce managed to make those disappear along with his radios and equipment. Shame........(n)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated