• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Shear madness in Houston

G

Today I stand totally amazed at what my eyes see. As a native Houstonian I am astonished by the news feed that is rolling before my very eyes. Ladies and gentlemen , what we are talking about here is nothing short of panic. Everywhere you go , it is panic. People are in a panic. It is like a herd of cattle that get spooked by lightning. It is insane. People are trying to get out on the freeways. There is no gas. These idiots leave their houses in a car that doesn't have a full tank of gas and they run out of gas on the freeways. The gas stations are running out of gas. The refineries are closed for the storm, there is no gas deliveries. The politicians get on the television and say this and say that. I blame them for this debacle. These idiots got on the televison and with their willing accomplises in the news media, they ginned up this thing so far ,that it got out of control, so now we see this madness. Now they say the damn storm is going to miss Houston. This is shear madness. People bording up their homes , running around talking on their cell phones, buying up every drop of water in the area. Today I went to the store. And for the first time in my middle aged life, I saw bare shelves, bare freekin shelves. The damn stampeded people are buying up everything that they can get their hands on. There are lines at every gas pump and fights are breaking out at these places over fussing who is line first and all of that crap. Why is this happening? Simple. It is a plan. So now , you watch and see what happens next week when this thing is over. You will see the gas prices go up and you will see foreign troops coming around here parading around acting like they are here to help you but in effect, it is a act in the play of the way things are to be in the near future. We have freekin Mexican troops running around in Texas. Mexican troops. God help us to wake up and smell the coffee before it is too late. Lay down and seek His face. It is time to do it for what we face is not just flesh and blood but inherent evil of a spiritual nature of course.

bubblepuppy said:
.......... We have freekin Mexican troops running around in Texas. Mexican troops. God help us to wake up and smell the coffee before it is too late..............

bubblepuppy said:
These idiots got on the televison and with their willing accomplises in the news media, they ginned up this thing so far ,that it got out of control, so now we see this madness. Now they say the damn storm is going to miss Houston.

Some people learned a few things from Katrina.Perhaps it would have been better if everybody just waited until the day before it made landfall to see just where it would hit and then tried to get out?? You think there is panic now.By nature people do stupid things.Some are stupid for blowing things out of proportion and others for not heeding well intentioned advise.

I say we evacuate the entire gulf coastal regions--no telling where that things gonna land. Lets all go to DC!

CDX197 said:
So very true. Watch everyone from Mexico come up here and get away with it. :x

that has already been going on for years. Thats how come we already have over 11 million illegals here already.

g

I would have to disagree. More realistically 50 million plus. Every major city and almost every small town across the nation is loaded with illegal Mexicans, and growing by the minute...

LoneWolf TN

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.