• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Should I say you bet I can do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can create a private Echo chamber but I prefer reality
You and Mark Rutherford's shills have turned this forum into an echo chamber of misinformation. I agree I do prefer reality as well but your reality doesn't jive with the laws of physics.

damn , do we have to go back to skool yet again?
I don't think school is necessary but I think it would be helpful if you would explain what happens when you modulate this nasty carrier. If you were to look at this in single scale you probably wouldn't even notice the biasing problem which is easily fixable once you understand what the problem is. All these idiots want to bypass the audio chain without fixing the RF chain and then they're wondering why they're splattering a cross a huge Spectrum.
[photo=medium]5371[/photo]

You and Mark Rutherford's shills have turned this forum into an echo chamber of misinformation. I agree I do prefer reality as well but your reality doesn't jive with the laws of physics.

I don't have shills. If the community disagrees with you, at large, then maybe, just maybe, it is time evaluate yourself.

"My reality", please for all the public forum members to see, attempt to describe my SUBJECTIVE state of reality..
please try, i'm waiting for a laugh.

This video from over a year ago isn't relevant to me or anything I've stated, you seem to misunderstand on a fundamental level, the differences between one of your "fine tuned" export radios and a classic AM only CB.

You keep posting these videos like they hold weight, lmao.
The laws of physics..... hmmm.. yeah not gonna go down your misguided rabbit hole.
"All these idiots" you're the biggest one, mind your own business phuck-boy, it aint radio, its stalking radio enthusiates, so QUICK go troll me, I released a new video showcasing JUST FOR SCOT how great my bech is and how awesome my audio is... you know... because I love you Scot Johnson, I have nothing better to do than watch your every move online, and troll you on trucker forums, like you do every "CB tech" on those platforms.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRealPorkchop
OK enough is enough. Rabbiporchop is obviously a liar. There I said it. He says he is just a truck driver and does not know the ins and outs of electronics that well then proceeds to argue as if he does. The problem is that while some stuff he says is right ( a little bit) there are a lot of holes in what he says as well. This business about Fine Tune being the best in the business and Mark is GOD in the radio world is BS and gets old real quick. There I said that as well. EVERY thread he gets into follows the same old bullshit routine and ends up in an argument where he ends up looking like an ass and unfortunately those that refuse to back down to him also look the same and another thread gets shut down. Just like this one. I have had enough BS from Rabbiporchop and Fine Tune CB Radio Hack Shop. The hammer has to drop somewhere and it is long overdue. I swear that I am going to delete the user account of the next person that mentions Mark Sherman (or whatever the hell his name is) or Fine Tune CB Shop. EVERY thread about it ends up the same way. I am going to bed now and I really don't want to wake up to a bunch of PM's whining about this post. From the PM's I have already received over the past months on this very subject I am sure this will please most members here. Like I mentioned before........new year and new way of doing things. Like it or............

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.