• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Site Upgrade, lots of new features

Regular text font was smaller. I went in my personal settings and made it bigger. Still smaller, but workable for now for sure. No pain, no gain. Upgrades part of the game for sure.

I just increased the font sizes a touch, see if that helps. I also increased the weight of the forum descriptions in the main forum list to help readability.

I just increased the font sizes a touch, see if that helps. I also increased the weight of the forum descriptions in the main forum list to help readability.
That looks a lot better. But some of the items are still washed out. If I tilt my screen about 45 degrees away from me, they pop out so I can see them better. Would it be possible to turn the contrast about a quarter turn to the right?

That looks a lot better. But some of the items are still washed out. If I tilt my screen about 45 degrees away from me, they pop out so I can see them better. Would it be possible to turn the contrast about a quarter turn to the right?

Can you give me a screenshot and circle / highlight the part that looks washed out to you?

Can you give me a screenshot and circle / highlight the part that looks washed out to you?
I can see it better on my phone, maybe it's just my computer.
IMG_20220124_201329665_HDR.jpg

That looks like a viewing angle issue with your monitor to me.

I agree. Note that the "Report", "Edit", "Delete" buttons above the text are clear, but the "Like", Quote", "Reply" buttons below are a little washed out. But they are the same exact font and color. I think that indicates a problem with your monitor.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.