• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Skipper 300

What do they look like are they in the output side of the rf? I was thinking faulty electrolytic capacitors or the conversion from the twelve volt 8950 to the six volt 6lf6 might be done wrong I ordered the schematic and a recap kit and go from there and I I hit it with that and fix it should order a keying relay will rf parts have that? Thanks

Is that the rectangle thing in the tube circuit
Ok researched it I know what it is it's the thing that the caps on top of the tubes connect to that the was froze up had to break it lose with pliers it didn't have a knob I also noticed the coils were touching so I spread them apart but I think the frying did the damage where can I buy one or do I replace the components on the tower be nice to find good used one or new thanks for you help got me thinking and looked up what it does it provides a ground to the top of tube

Ok researched it I know what it is it's the thing that the caps on top of the tubes connect to that the was froze up had to break it lose with pliers it didn't have a knob I also noticed the coils were touching so I spread them apart but I think the frying did the damage where can I buy one or do I replace the components on the tower be nice to find good used one or new thanks for you help got me thinking and looked up what it does it provides a ground to the top of tube

I looked at schematic it says 17 if on the driver tube one you guys are great thanks for the help I need to get my printer working now so I can paper copy it thanks again
I found the schematic is it fun watching a newbie asking stupid questions?

This one is on the input side the one from transmitter I should look at the other in the middle of the other three tubes it looked ok but... I'll meter it

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.