• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SKULLCRACKA 16 PILL MOBILE FOR SALE OR TRADE

Some people are concerned about cosmetics and some aren't, plenty of pics here so it's not like he's trying to hide anything from those who do.

A for sale thread on an item you're not interested in probably isn't the best place to voice these opinions though.

Reactions: 222DBFL
Yep. He never in the ad posted that the case was in pristine condition. And like said, things get bumped in mobile installs, doesn't mean the equipment wasn't cared for. It's actually what is inside the amp that makes it what it is. Not the outer case of the amp.
And like said also. Not to be a Dick, but why post your opinion about someone else's item for sale?? I bet you wouldn't like it if someone made bad comments about something you were selling now would it?? And I don't give a shit how pristine it looks. Just a general bad mouthing of something you're selling. Think about that for a minute. Hope you sell it CBkidd.
Now let's drop all this BS and let the man sell his amp!!! Thx. And have a great day to all.

Thank you to everyone for the comments. I have sold a lot of radios on this forum. And have always been honest. Never one bad feed back. I will let It go for 1,200.00 plus shipping. And a can of gloss black spray paint.

Thank you to everyone for the comments. I have sold a lot of radios on this forum. And have always been honest. Never one bad feed back. I will let It go for 1,200.00 plus shipping. And a can of gloss black spray paint.
Plan on shipping being around $50 if you go USPS...I just sold a 2x6 to a guy in Cali, and it was $48 cheapest route.

No offense, but I will never understand how cases on amps get beat to death. Like anything, if I see a case in such a poor physical condition as this, I assume it has been beat to death in every regard, even if it came to you in this condition.
I myself use the cosmetics of an item as an important tool.
If it's beat up cosmetically I get sacred.
IMO it says a lot. Cosmetics absolutely mean something. Once again IMO.

Reactions: Marconi
The case being not perfect does not mean anything.......ask to see close up fotos of the inside....if the 2879 toshiba's are not burn't looking its fine usually.

Reactions: 222DBFL and Sonar
The case being not perfect does not mean anything.......ask to see close up fotos of the inside....if the 2879 toshiba's are not burn't looking its fine usually.
I didn't mean to suggest that there's something wrong with your amp.
I myself use the cosmetics as a way to judge how something has been treated throughout it's life.
It can be anything from a car to a laptop.
If it's rough on the outside I won't even look on the inside.
I'm a stickler for item's that look nice all around.
I didn't mean to suggest the amp is no good.
I'm not into restoration.
I buy items that IMO have been well cared for and if something is rough on the outside it's led a tough life.
That's just me. I never meant to question your honesty. You seem quite honest to me. Good luck. I'm sure someone will purchase your amp and enjoy it.

Reactions: Eastside
For what it's worth. Eastside is correct IMO. It's a mobile amp. It's going to get some scratches I'm sure. Most mobile installs results in a scratch or 2. That is just the nature of the beast. Unless you are just way too OCD. The part of the amp that is what is worth the money are the innards. Look at those photos and judge how hard the amp has been used. Is it clean inside and is it built well and has no signs of being blown or having blown parts. A short video might help it sell as well, showing the ano working and such. That would be more important to me if I were to purchase a used mobile amplifier. But everyone is different. Don't let that ruin the sale of someone else's equipment though. Like I said way back in a previous post. How would it feel if you were selling an item and people did nothing but post comments about the amp instead of asking questions related to the actual "sale" of the amp. This is JMHO.
CBkidd, like I said before, I truly hope you get the amp sold.
And also like I said, if possible, post a short vid of it working and power out and such. If possible. Would help a bunch with selling it I would venture to say. Just some food for thought. Again, good luck with sale, it will get sold, just be patient. Or stick it on eBay with header reading 10m amp. Hell, everyone else has been doing this!!! It should sell pretty easy there. Just leave it until someone does purchase it!! Seems to work for others I know that sell things on there. Anyhow. Good day to all and 73 and God Bless.

Reactions: Eastside
I welcome all the comments from everyone. I have sold a lot of radios and amps on this forum. And I have been very honest about what I do sell. As a matter of fact you can ask Eastside. I have sold him alone 3 radios and one amp. He just got the 3rd radio from me today. I know the amp has some scratches.But It Is a working amp. I am buying a 1932 ford t bucket. Just a little short on cash. So because of the paint I will let It go for 1000.00 Plus shipping cost. Going to kick myself for this price. Now I think that Is more than fair because of the paint.

Selling my Skullcracka amplifier. These don't come up for sale very often! Here is your chance to own one. Has variable for input tuning 16 2sc2879 transistors. Amplifier is in good working order. Being sold as is.

Lowered the asking price because of paint on case.from 1,300.00 plus shipping cost to 1000.00 I have 100 percent feed back on here and Ebay. Payment to be made using PayPal Gift (or pay the 3%? charge). Will only ship to lower 48 state. Amplifier will be packaged very well for safe trip to you using Fedex ground with tracking. Again being sold as Is.

IMG_0593_zpswu4fo1sr.jpg
IMG_0593%202_zpshuyfvgbl.jpg
IMG_0592_zpsrdj5pps2.jpg
IMG_0595_zpstcswknew.jpg
IMG_0601%202_zpsdlrzepgt.jpg

Well then, Buy It :)

Gonna need 400+ amps for that and the baby drivers. Definitely a cool collectable piece of amp history (y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.