• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • The Winners of the three Retevis radios 16 Anniversary giveaway are announced!! Click Here to find out if you won!

Snow today ...

Klondike Mike

Sr. Member
May 31, 2010
1,096
1,202
173
Alberta, Canada
tinyurl.com
Heat wave in California. Not here. Snowing ... yuk!

nMNDdiv.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: FlyBoy50

Heat wave in California. Not here. Snowing ... yuk!

nMNDdiv.jpg
I feel your pain because I spent a life time in maintenance moving & dealing with that crap. I spent most of the day filling my outside cellar way with coal because I can't have a inside coal bin. Next project is making new skid shoes for the snow blower because you can't buy replacements for my machine anymore and I can make better ones anyway. Winter S--ks ! LOL
 

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.