• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

So Long, Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see you changed your mind also , when I set up my station in our new home a while back I was looking for info so I sand bagged on a few forums to check them out needless to say most of the other's talked about everything but on most posts , so I settled in here and found my forum . Not to get off track but I didn't realize how many members of AARP were on here ! I will be 64 in a few months . 73 and God Bless

images

Maybe, 543. As for me, I fully intended to leave for good and at 64 don't care what others might have to say about me. Perhaps if I were younger. I just quickly realized I enjoy reading about radios and antennas and there is no pot of gold CB forum at the end of the rainbow. It doesn't exist.
So here I am. :)
Are you trying to make me feel old??? I'll be 65 in two months. Only one pest got me riled up. Moderators put him in his place and no more problems.

Reactions: Riverman
if you see something you do not like just do not open it up. at least that is the way I am. just do not read the post. you will find stuff like this on every forum at different times.
hate to see you go because you do not like one post that you mentioned. after I saw what it was I never opened it again.

Could not have said it better, you don't have to open all mail.
David g.......:whistle:

Reactions: 357magnum
My friend if you have been doing this as long as I have YOU are going to fall in a grave not on purpose but it is going to happen...

Reactions: 357magnum
Well, I slept on it, came back here and found all these comments and have to say you guys are right.

I shouldn't let that silly thread drive me away. Had no business following it in the first place. Just have to remember to use the Ignore Button more often, that's all. ;)

Guess I'll stick around.
I was going to suggest you reconsider. I'm glad I read the posts up until this point.
Glad you reconsidered.
It's always a pleasure to read your posts and replies.
✌✌✌

Reactions: Meglotron
I was going to suggest you reconsider. I'm glad I read the posts up until this point.
Glad you reconsidered.
It's always a pleasure to read your posts and replies.
✌✌✌

Thanks!
I am enjoying the site a WHOLE lot more now that I pick and choose which threads to read instead of just opening them all. :) Don't know what I was thinking. o_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.