• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Solarcon IMAX 2000 DISCONTINUED

I will say it again, CB is a dying hobby. There are very few quality manufacturs left producing only CB equipment(exports don't count because they are not legal). Cobra is now crap from what I have heard and read here, Uniden is all that is left. It might be a slow down hill drop but it is a drop. Hang on to you old grear and learn to make antennas...

From some on the posts on here how can the " Quality " suffer anymore ? It has to get better , I would hope ? Some are posting they receive Junk .o_O

If that is all you need, pvc and wire, then why is there such a difference in how each maker's antenna works? Something that simple has to be hard to screw up.. I know I probably could, but still...

Cutlass , I member on here Hobie102 , now GMMM1 , in Vt . Has built a lot of antennas with the items I listed as has many other members . Moxon's are a little time consuming to tune but when right you have a beam for @ 25$ more or less . Myself I have built & used a wire as was suggested to me years back when I joined the forum by Chris ( w9cll ) if you haven't tried it please do ! You will be amazed what you can do for a few $'s . jmo :whistle: 73 & God Bless , Leo

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.