• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Some insight and answers for DTB

I used to try to read through Switchkit's entire posts, but they all seem to say the same basic thing, so I've given up. The ones I've read of his seem to basically boil down to him saying "I don't really care that much about how I sound, how others sound, or how much interference we cause, and neither should you!"

As I've said to others DTB ....don't read them then ,do and think what cha got'a do for you, SAVE THE CB WORLD 2006 !! crucify all you feel the need to and when your done doing that you can get to the reasons why you feel the need to crucify others ?the rest is slander to me (the knowledge is all that really counts to me the rest is truly the mess you and others feel the need to unnessaseraly dirty your hands with ) every click has it's following and the back pats will come as needed for ones selfish egotistical self richous ways. .....I just got down ? I really don't know about that ? but opinions are like a$$holes , everybody for the most part has one. clipped diodes and any other mod don't bother me much and if they did ? chances are I would have been gone a long time ago ,only whats in front of me is my business ,no more or no less. .......Hey Lazybones ? Does this mean I just got down !! ? Happy New Year !! (-: Peace .........update .....your right Dave ! my post pretty much do say the same thing as well as many of yours and others do .....Your estimation of how you think I think others or myself should sound is wrong ......that's just your machines doing the talking for you .....I never ever said your machines were wrong to a degree Dave .....it's your blacklists of others and your way or the highway attitude ....I care about what's in front of me,there's really no need to cut diodes as far as IM concerned ,I like cap resistor mod's as many others do as well , when run well they sound as good as anything else I've ever heard weather your machines say differently or not.....What this broken record has been trying to get at for months now is that IM not into pointing the finger at others for what they do (a form of slander anyway I look at it) ....that's not my job nor would i do it even if it was (meaning if I did this for a living or not) You see Dave .....I do believe your knowledge of the trade ,I don't like your slander of others only because you feel your doing the public a favor dude ....maybe others feel that you are and it seems that they do ? I don't. I personally would think you were better then that Dave , but I suppose you have to do what you have to do for you dude and your well being ?. You say you read my posts all the time and they amount to the same thing over and over again .....your right about that Dave (-: it's my true hearted opinion.......and I think your a little bit more intellegent then you give yourself credit for ......you do know where IM coming from weather it hits you in the wrong place or not ....IM just sorry you would feel that way. There's about 16 hours left in 2005 as I write , I think after 10 months of my posts pretty much spelling out the same thing as you put it ,I think I pretty much got my opinion accross the board on how I personally feel about all of this .....I will do my best to leave it at that. (The scratch in my own record of life tends to get old after a while...it is what it is......how I feel and that's not going to change.) So with that .....IM just saying happy new year to you and I hope this new year can be a much better one for all of us ......anyway we feel the need to look at it. Peace

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.