• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Someone Sent Snake 12 Radios To Get Worked On WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
i only had him fix one radio. he did a good job
case closed.when you sit here and talk shit about a guy not a member here
so he cant defend himself. that is talking shit.
i am done with this thread. so i don't care

Tell your mentor to sign up. Also, ask him why he deletes and disables comments on his YouTube videos when asked simple questions regarding his equipment and abilities.

He's the same egomaniac.

If you question any of his work he immediately deletes and disables comments. His testimonials are all hand picked and posted.

Just look at how he checks modulation with that piece of shit triple meter setup he has. If he was so busy as he said he was he would invest back into his business and prominently display his new equipment. His techniques, even to this day, are Monkee see, Monkee do. He tries to grasp theory, but struggles.

I did some research on him and he like others went around asking questions gaining knowledge on working on radios and I think duplicated some of motor mouth maul's practices. The bird meter I've only seen recently in his collection which he has used to compare it with the Dosy. If he gets an O-scope day then he is progressing. Check the BBB. He has only one complaint under his music box business.

I spent months checking around, emails and couple phone calls...trying to find the right person to work on my 2000GTL. I finally found the person to work on my radio... That was Snake Radio Customs. He did a fantastic and professional job...period. The last guy I trusted to work on my radios was a real wizard with radios and I have not met another like him until I found SRC.

You can discount him, if you wish. You can bad mouth him, if you wish. However, his workmanship is beyond reproach. If you don't like him, don't like his ego, don't like his work and the way he does it...move on. The only thing I can figure is that you are a SNAP {sub-normal aptitude person} that has nothing in a pathetic existence except to bad mouth others because you feel belittled, jealous or threatened by them. I deal with the type day in and day out by choice trying to rid our communities of the dregs and the plague that is eroding our society. Haters, discriminators, antagonizes...essentially uneducated pieces of fecal matter.

But I digress

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for your fine testimonial.

Enjoy your Snake Tuned radio.

Oh BTW, when he strokes you for your allegiance, ask him why he deletes and disables comments and hand picks reviews such as yours.

Sounds like your a hater a dreg yourself.

Pot calling the kettle black.

Oh BTW, when he strokes you for your allegiance, ask him why he deletes and disables comments and hand picks reviews such as yours.

Sounds like your a hater a dreg yourself.

Pot calling the kettle black.

:bdh:

Hater...not at all. I always give the the other person the benefit of doubt. But, I do not abide by those that speak out of school for which they know not what they speak of...

Disables and deletes probably because of those that hide behind a monitor & keyboard just waiting to try and to make others feel inferior by making rude, unjust and unwarranted comments. And testimonials are testimonials because they are Positive experiences and he probably EARNED them.

Have you had a radio done by SRC? If not, why not?

KD0TDG wrote:
Hater...not at all. I always give the the other person the benefit of doubt. But, I do not abide by those that speak out of school for which they know not what they speak of...

Disables and deletes probably because of those that hide behind a monitor & keyboard just waiting to try and to make others feel inferior by making rude, unjust and unwarranted comments. And testimonials are testimonials because they are Positive experiences and he probably EARNED them.

Have you had a radio done by SRC? If not, why not?

Hate just doesn't play into it.
Common sense does.

So; you have to come here to try to suppress the truth that is known about him from his own mouth?
Wha?

Maybe he can tune up your HF rig with his Dosy meter and use hot glue to hold the new heatsink on after he aligns it by ear. . .
That'll be a hoot . . .

KD0TDG wrote:

So; you have to come here to try to suppress the truth that is known about him from his own mouth?
Wha?

Sorry Robb....To what are you referring?

I didn't come here to do anything but to converse with others, learn what I can from other sources and good old fashion conversations. What I didn't expect to find is guys bad mouthing a guy that I consider a friend. Now do I know everything about radios, no... Does Tim? No... but I certainly don't expect you are an all knowledgeable individual either. Nobody knows all there is to know but that's why guys like us got into radios was to learn, experiment and have fun. Then a guy comes along and puts his heart & soul into making CB's better than what they were from the factory and he catches fecal matter over trying to make a living doing what he enjoys doing. He is good at it! Is he the best? Darned if I know but he puts good ol' fashion American pride, sweat & tears into making the customer happy with their radio and in his work. So what if you don't like him! I do! He's good people! Again, I never imagined I would join a forum of what I thought was "like minded people" just to have them belly ache & bad mouth over a guy doing what he enjoys.

I for one always try and keep peace, keep conversations light hearted and fun. If I were a man that came on forums to flame another guy intentionally I sure as heck wouldn't use a traceable user ID, would I!? Yes I'm torked at the attacks here on Tim. I'm always the first to say a person is entitled to their opinion but if they bias their opinion on nothing but conjecture and hearsay then its not an opinion...it's slander

Sorry Robb....To what are you referring?

I didn't come here to do anything but to converse with others, learn what I can from other sources and good old fashion conversations. What I didn't expect to find is guys bad mouthing a guy that I consider a friend. Now do I know everything about radios, no... Does Tim? No... but I certainly don't expect you are an all knowledgeable individual either. Nobody knows all there is to know but that's why guys like us got into radios was to learn, experiment and have fun. Then a guy comes along and puts his heart & soul into making CB's better than what they were from the factory and he catches fecal matter over trying to make a living doing what he enjoys doing. He is good at it! Is he the best? Darned if I know but he puts good ol' fashion American pride, sweat & tears into making the customer happy with their radio and in his work. So what if you don't like him! I do! He's good people! Again, I never imagined I would join a forum of what I thought was "like minded people" just to have them belly ache & bad mouth over a guy doing what he enjoys.

I for one always try and keep peace, keep conversations light hearted and fun. If I were a man that came on forums to flame another guy intentionally I sure as heck wouldn't use a traceable user ID, would I!? Yes I'm torked at the attacks here on Tim. I'm always the first to say a person is entitled to their opinion but if they bias their opinion on nothing but conjecture and hearsay then its not an opinion...it's slander
Its not slander if we quote his own words back to him. Slander is a spoken word liability. Libel is when defamatory statements are made in print that does harm; so get your facts straight. Which cannot be done because there is nothing here on which that definition can be lawfully applied to. His own words and statements - once again. No one here has done anything except take him to task for what he alone said and did. No one has told anyone not to use his services. Yet he gets a guy like you to come here to this forum to continue to belittle members who have the right to state the facts and rely on common sense. I think Snake should be more careful about what he says and does on forums and in his YouTube videos. I'd also rather not be bored with having to explain simple legal minutia.

When/if anyone works for the general public and advertises what and how they do something and is 'taken to task' over that same thing; that doesn't give that person carte blanche to chastise them for saying so. As you have done. It's boring; and you are boring. Buy his stuff, believe what he tells you, and go back for seconds - that is all your own choice. I really don't give a hoot either way. But some here continue to reserve the right not to accept it blindly and do/say as we see fit. If that means that we don't like how he does things and say so; that is purely free speech and can still say so.

If you don't like what others say here as their own opinions and cannot see that, then you can either leave or put up with it and move on. If you came here claiming to be some kind of peace maker while you are obviously attempting to fan whatever flame you think you may muster; then I would deduce that you have failed miserably at that task.

You act like you don't know what anybody is talking about. That isn't even slick; its painfully obvious that you need to advertise him here by attempting to rile people up so they will say something defamatory. Who was it that once said that 'bad attention is still better than no attention at all'. Someone seems to thinks so. Just bores me - is all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Hey guys I just wanted to say I had 7 radios done by Snake Radio's and I am not defending Snake Radio's just stating that all 7 radios that were custom made for me came out fantastic. I have a large assortment of radios from HF radios to CB radios and Tim did a bunch of Cobra 148's that sound better than some Kenwoods out there. Before the crazy remarks come out let me say that I dont use Behringer garbage, I run Makie's BBE's Mogami cable's and huge assortment of studio mics like my dual valve tube mic which cost more than most radios out there. You want to hear a FM sounding Cobra 148 CB radio, I am on channel 31 in NYC and I go by the name W612 or SparkyDClown. When skip is booming give me a shout and you can hear the mans work. I can just post and say about my expierence and product that I received. Everyone has their own opinions and comments and thats cool. I myself am very happy with Snake Radios work. I have two walk in closets full of radios purchased from Florida to California and have dealt with lots of techs, everyone has there own nitch on the bench some might be great at doing certain things on a radio and others at doing totally the oposite.Just figured I throw in my 2 cents. Its your money spend it where you want to.

No testifying here smart @ss. Just figured I throw in my 2 cents. Not defending anyone here just exchanging pleasantries

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.