1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

Someone with a working Browning Mark IVA

Discussion in 'CB and Export Equipment and Accessories' started by Rick Hicks, Jun 13, 2019 at 10:17 PM.

1. Rick Hicks

Rick Hicks New Member

I'm looking for a picture of the RF output circuitry on a Browning Mark IVA.
    The unit I have is missing one or more parts.

The pic shows area. Any one that can post a pic of this area it's much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Dmans

Dmans Well-Known Member

Rick Hicks,
    Welcome to the forum. You should be able to get some expert help on the Mark IVA here.
    Good Luck

73's
    David

3. nomadradio

nomadradio Analog Retentive

Not to put too fine a point on it, but the parts are on the other side of the circuit board.

Do you have the schematic diagram? It's posted here: [url]http://www.cbtricks.com/radios/browning/golden_eagle_mark_4a/index.htm[/url]

You caught me at home, but I'll snap some pics of the top and solder sides of the RF board when I'm back at work Friday or Saturday as customer traffic permits and post them here.

Seems to me there are a couple of misprinted schematic callouts on the component side of the board, just don't remember which ones.

I'll check back in later with more info.

4. Rick Hicks

Rick Hicks New Member

Thank you both for your replies.